Another great fall outdoor event is in the book as a record crowd shows up at Dallas Arboretum concert for Emerald City Band. Blankets covered up most of the grass on the cool October night. Dancing. Lights. Music. Fun. What more could you ask for as Emerald City covered 50 years over the best dance music. Check out the Highlight Reel below.
- Emerald City, the ‘house band of Dallas,’ celebrates 35 years of gigsSeptember 1, 2018
- Independence Day is the Time to Celebrate!July 5, 2018
- Taking over TexasJuly 1, 2018
- Allstate Insurance National Convention at Hotel Del CoronadoJune 8, 2018
- Deno’s Corner – First DanceMay 9, 2018